wiki broken?

Robin Redeker-2
Hi,

the main page of the wiki looks a bit skrewed here:

   http://www.ta-sa.org/files/sc/smalltalk_wiki_broken.png

Do you also got that?

Robin

Re: wiki broken?

S11001001
On Fri, 2007-09-28 at 16:54 +0200, Robin Redeker wrote:
> the main page of the wiki looks a bit skrewed here:
>
>    http://www.ta-sa.org/files/sc/smalltalk_wiki_broken.png
>
> Do you also got that?

Looks fine here; are you still having this issue?

--
;;; Stephen Compall ** http://scompall.nocandysw.com/blog **
"Peta" is Greek for fifth; a petabyte is 10 to the fifth power, as

Re: wiki broken?

Paolo Bonzini-2
Stephen Compall wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-09-28 at 16:54 +0200, Robin Redeker wrote:
>> the main page of the wiki looks a bit skrewed here:
>>
>>    http://www.ta-sa.org/files/sc/smalltalk_wiki_broken.png
>>
>> Do you also got that?
>
> Looks fine here; are you still having this issue?

Yes, I was fiddling with the wiki parser.

Paolo