will be Cargo in Pharo 7?

Peter Uhnak
Hi,

I remember at ESUG someone saying that cargo ought to be added to P7 around the end of the year (2017/2018).
But considering there was no development on Cargo in over half a year, this doesn't seem to be a likely scenario even in the near future.

Are there any new plans in regards to cargo?

Thanks,
Peter

Re: will be Cargo in Pharo 7?

Stephane Ducasse-3
Christophe restarted to work on it after the launcher and his plans
(told me that last week) is to have a version as soon as possible.
We should be able to experiment for real now.

Stef