will the talks be recorded at ESUG?

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

Will the talks be recorded at ESUG this year?

Also, do you know what resolution or aspect ratio will the projector have?

Cheers,
Doru

--
feenk.com

"Obvious things are difficult to teach."

Re: will the talks be recorded at ESUG?

Stéphane Ducasse
I asked the organizers.

On 10 Aug 2019, at 07:51, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

Will the talks be recorded at ESUG this year?

Also, do you know what resolution or aspect ratio will the projector have?

Cheers,
Doru

--
feenk.com

"Obvious things are difficult to teach."

03 59 35 87 52
Assistant: Julie Jonas
FAX 03 59 57 78 50
TEL 03 59 35 86 16
S. Ducasse - Inria
40, avenue Halley,
Villeneuve d'Ascq 59650
France

Re: will the talks be recorded at ESUG?

Tudor Girba-2
Thanks!

Doru

--
feenk.com

"Sometimes the best solution is not the best solution."

Re: will the talks be recorded at ESUG?

Tudor Girba-2
Excellent!

Thanks,
Doru

--
feenk.com

"Being happy is a matter of choice."

Re: will the talks be recorded at ESUG?

Mariano Martinez Peck
What about the B room when there are parallel talks? Would those be recorded as well? Or only A?

Thanks,

--
feenk.com

"Being happy is a matter of choice."

Re: will the talks be recorded at ESUG?

NorbertHartl

Am 10.08.2019 um 15:29 schrieb Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]>:

What about the B room when there are parallel talks? Would those be recorded as well? Or only A?

Only the big room so far

Norbert