win2k

Schwab,Wilhelm K
Andy,

Posting quite prematurely, I'm running on 2k sp4.  The new installer
allowed the fresh start image to unlock, and I've so far poked around a
little w/o incident.  Are there any areas you expect to cause problems?

Have a good one,

Bill

--
Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.

Re: win2k

Esteban A. Maringolo-2
Bill Schwab escribió:
> Andy,
>
> Posting quite prematurely, I'm running on 2k sp4.  The new installer
> allowed the fresh start image to unlock, and I've so far poked around a
> little w/o incident.  Are there any areas you expect to cause problems?

Gdiplus et all as far as I seen, if gdiplus.dll is not present in the
system (or dolphin program path).

ListView backgrounds will not show neither.

Best regards.

--
Eam