win2k workarounds

Schwab,Wilhelm K
Hello all,

Have any of you had any luck in fixing list views (most notably in basic
inspectors) on 2k?  I have observed that dragging the splitter causes
the view to correctly render itself, but have not been able to find a
programmatic solution.

Have a good one,

Bill

--
Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.

Re: win2k workarounds

Chris Uppal-3
Bill,

> Have any of you had any luck in fixing list views (most notably in basic
> inspectors) on 2k?

What are the problems you are seeing ?  On my test machine (W2k sp4) lists seem
to work OK (modulo the problem with the debugger's instvar pane).

    -- chris

Re: win2k workarounds

Schwab,Wilhelm K
Chris,

>>Have any of you had any luck in fixing list views (most notably in basic
>>inspectors) on 2k?
>
> What are the problems you are seeing ?  On my test machine (W2k sp4) lists seem
> to work OK (modulo the problem with the debugger's instvar pane).

Interesting.  I do not recall the service pack level on the machine, but
can check that later today.  I have not noticed anything wrong in the
debugger (could I trouble you to remind me of the problem?), but basic
inspectors (which I use in preference to the flipper for most things) do
not draw their iv pane properly.  Some elements are blank, the scroll
bars and border (probably all nc elements) do not draw on first display.
  Nudge the splitter and all is well.

Have a good one,

Bill

--
Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.

Re: win2k workarounds

Schwab,Wilhelm K
Chris,

> Interesting.  I do not recall the service pack level on the machine, but
> can check that later today.  I have not noticed anything wrong in the
> debugger (could I trouble you to remind me of the problem?)

I see the debugger problem now.  Turning off the flat scroll bar style
appears to fix it.

Have a good one,

Bill

--