wish for p8: parserewriter UI

Pharo Smalltalk Developers mailing list
Hi

I’m rewriting around 400 methods following a pattern that the parsetree rewritter could easily
transform for me and I would love to have a UI and integrate the tools did by Yuriy to understand patterns as a default tool in the tool ecosystem.

stef

03 59 35 87 52
Assistant: Julie Jonas
FAX 03 59 57 78 50
TEL 03 59 35 86 16
S. Ducasse - Inria
40, avenue Halley,
Villeneuve d'Ascq 59650
France

Re: wish for p8: parserewriter UI

CyrilFerlicot
Le 15/01/2019 à 20:25, Stéphane Ducasse via Pharo-dev a écrit :

Wasn't it the work of Mark Rizun?

--
Cyril Ferlicot
https://ferlicot.fr

Re: wish for p8: parserewriter UI

ducasse

> On 15 Jan 2019, at 20:34, Cyril Ferlicot D. <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Le 15/01/2019 à 20:25, Stéphane Ducasse via Pharo-dev a écrit :
>
> Wasn't it the work of Mark Rizun?

First we should have something super simple:

Package List Selection
or class list selection

one expression

=> a list of method found or a list of method rewrote like in the
original RB tools

https://refactory.com/tools/refactoring-browser/rewrite-tool

Second we can integrate the tool of Yuriy to help us write some
patterns.

Third we could add the one mark.