working on system announcement...

Stéphane Ducasse
just that you know I'm improving system announcement and hope to get done with the bug that freezes my image with RPackage. So that I can continue to
work on the integration of rpackage.

The integration is a pain.

Re: working on system announcement...

Tudor Girba-2
Excellent!

Doru

On 15 Oct 2011, at 13:10, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> just that you know I'm improving system announcement and hope to get done with the bug that freezes my image with RPackage. So that I can continue to
> work on the integration of rpackage.
>
> The integration is a pain.
>
> Stef

www.tudorgirba.com

"Speaking louder won't make the point worthier."

Re: working on system announcement...

abergel
Excellent!

Alexandre

Le 15 oct. 2011 à 08:10, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> just that you know I'm improving system announcement and hope to get done with the bug that freezes my image with RPackage. So that I can continue to
> work on the integration of rpackage.
>
> The integration is a pain.
>
> Stef

Re: working on system announcement...

I made progress with igor.
Now I have a ne version of SystemAnnouncement without duplicated code and a new version of RPackage (all tests are green)
I'm waiting for feedback from benjamin about nautilus may be I could push a new version and see what happens.