would it make sense to have ZnCharacterReadStream and other readstream reply to readstream

would it make sense to have ZnCharacterReadStream and other readstream reply to readstream

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi sven

I like the pattern

on: aStringOrStream

| stream |
stream := aStringOrStream readStream

but I cannot apply with Zn because ZnCharacterReadStream and friends do not answer readstream

What is your point of view on it.

S.
03 59 35 87 52
Assistant: Julie Jonas
FAX 03 59 57 78 50
TEL 03 59 35 86 16
S. Ducasse - Inria
40, avenue Halley,
Villeneuve d'Ascq 59650
France

Re: would it make sense to have ZnCharacterReadStream and other readstream reply to readstream

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
Yes, I know the pattern and yes it would make sense. I will study this a bit.

https://github.com/svenvc/zinc/commit/7a4b4bda502092186d03b467dc6baf9d1a76baed