wrong file on the download

Stephane Ducasse-3
http://pharo.org/web/download

Pharo 7.0 image & changes

latest.... donwloads a Pharo 60 image

Re: wrong file on the download

CyrilFerlicot
Le 08/07/2017 à 20:21, Stephane Ducasse a écrit :
> http://pharo.org/web/download
>
> Pharo 7.0 image & changes
>
> latest.... donwloads a Pharo 60 image

This is maybe like that because the Pharo 7 images are not uploaded at
files.pharo.org for now. So the latest image is the latest Pharo 6 one.

--
Cyril Ferlicot
https://ferlicot.fr

http://www.synectique.eu
2 rue Jacques Prévert 01,
59650 Villeneuve d'ascq France

Re: wrong file on the download

Stephane Ducasse-3
Yes I think so too.
So may be we should disable it and put a link to where we can find the
latest 70.
I still do not find it.