www.object-arts.com is down?

Edward Stow
Hi all

www.object-arts.com is down?  Is this the case for others?

Damn, I have purchased the Professional version -- and cannot download
....can't wait to try out the new features.

Thanks
----
Edward Stow

Re: www.object-arts.com is down?

Chris Uppal-3
Edward Stow wrote:

> www.object-arts.com is down?  Is this the case for others?

Yup :-(

> Damn, I have purchased the Professional version -- and cannot download
> ....can't wait to try out the new features.

If you still have the installer from when you installed the Community Edition,
then I think that's the same as for the Pro- except that you unlock with a full
key.  I'm not /certain/ of that, but it's worth a try.

If not maybe someone else has a copy of the installer -- I have one myself, but
the file's dated 2005-11-23 which is not the current version, I think.

    -- chris

Re: www.object-arts.com is down?

Support at Object Arts
"Edward Stow" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...
> Hi all
>
> www.object-arts.com is down?  Is this the case for others?
>
> Damn, I have purchased the Professional version -- and cannot download
> ....can't wait to try out the new features.

Now re-available. Sorry for the inconvenience.