www.whysmalltalk.com

Jason
After a brief period of being offline, we are now back with the
original content of www.whysmalltalk.com In the coming months, we plan
to create an informative site dealing with Smalltalk for both business
and personal use. Please bear with us as we get back up and running.
If you have any questions, updates, additions, comments or suggestions
email:

[hidden email]

Thanks,

Jason Jones

Re: www.whysmalltalk.com

Jan Theodore Galkowski-2
Jason wrote:

> After a brief period of being offline, we are now back with the
> original content of www.whysmalltalk.com In the coming months, we plan
> to create an informative site dealing with Smalltalk for both business
> and personal use. Please bear with us as we get back up and running.

Jason:  Welcome back!  I thought you were lost in Shadow and, so,
        pulled some links I had to your site.  Now that you're
        not, I'll have a look and reinstate them.

[snip]

 Jan Theodore Galkowski                 [hidden email]
 The Smalltalk Idiom                     http://www.algebraist.com/
             "Smalltalk?  Yes, it's really that slick."
Want to know more?  Check out
           http://www.dnsmith.com/SmallFAQ/
           http://www.object-arts.com/DolphinWhitePaper.htm
           http://st-www.cs.uiuc.edu/users/johnson/smalltalk/