x-y Plane

1 message Options

x-y Plane

Steve Thomas
Scott,

Okay I finally got to the one of the roots of my concern with the number lines in the x-y plane.

The problem I am trying to solve is how to move the move the x-y axis to a different spot in the playfield while keeping the 0 points of each line aligned.
Perhaps there is a way to do this, but to me it is not obvious or easy.

I did try using shift select to grab both axis and move them, but that requires a number of steps to be able to reduce the size of the number lines so you can grab them.  Also once you do align them, if you change the min value of the vertical # line to <10, it shifts left and the zero points are not aligned.

Thanks,
Stephen