xterm emulator

Geoff Waddington-2
I'm looking for an xterm emulator for Dolphin. I have the one from Burning
River, just wonder if there are others out there -- Thanks -- Geoff

Re: xterm emulator

Chris Uppal-3
Geoff Waddington wrote:

> I'm looking for an xterm emulator for Dolphin. I have the one from Burning
> River, just wonder if there are others out there -- Thanks -- Geoff

I suspect you mean telnet ?

If so then I, at least, don't know of any other client software for Dolphin.
There are client implementations for both Squeak and ST/X, so you might be able
to adapt one of them (assuming their licences permit).

Also there are ActiveX/OCX/Windows DLL telnet implementations out there that
you might be able to wrap (as far as I can see from a quick google, they are
all commercial).

    -- chris