1. How to delete Project; 2. How to fix deleted toolbar

1. How to delete Project; 2. How to fix deleted toolbar

Guyren Howe-2
I'm banging on eToys so I can be reasonably informed when I demo it for our school district technology committee.

I've managed to create a completely empty project that doesn't even have a toolbar. I've spent some time poking around, and there isn't obviously any way to recover from this state, perhaps other than quit without saving, which isn't ideal.

Re: 1. How to delete Project; 2. How to fix deleted toolbar

Karl Ramberg
Press alt+shift+w to bring up the world menu.
Pin the menu down, top right corner.
Go to flaps/destroy all shared flaps, press yes in dialog.
Go to flaps/install olpc etoys flaps

Can you describe how you deleted the the tool bar ?
(This should obviously be pretty hard to do and needs a fix if it's
too easy to break)

Karl