2 Cobalt participants on 1 local machine

2 Cobalt participants on 1 local machine

info-1563
Hallo,

I developed a litte game in Cobalt and want to test it with 2 persons
playing it.

Because I have only one notebook, I tried to launch 2 Cobalt participants.
When the second participant starts (CobaltMaster #setup), the virtual
machine crashed in OpenAL (OpenAL #alGetListenerf:).

Is there a way to test Cobalt with 2 participants or 2 windows/morphs on
the same machine?

Hint: in Croquet is works by starting one CroquetMaster and one
CroquetParticipart and looking that they communicate together.

Thanks for any help.

Willi Griephan

RE: 2 Cobalt participants on 1 local machine

Carlos Crosetti-4
Is there a way to test Cobalt with 2 participants or 2 windows/morphs on
the same machine?

        Yes.
        I use to have a copy of the cobalt in a second folder and on
        each, edit the config/cobalt-router.st so both have the same LAN IP
        but different potrs
        Once the images are loaded, you may contact each other from the link-to
        dialog

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
05:53 p.m.