2D and 3D Function Graphing?

Rich Warren
Are there any packages that handle 3d function graphing (like a
graphing calculator).

I saw a sample here: http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3231, but he
didn't say how the graphs were made. Is there an easy way to do this
in Balloon?

I also saw KGraph, but it won't install.

Function Plotters (http://mate.dm.uba.ar/~caniglia/Andres/
fplot23.zip) also looks good, but it dies after trying to send
messages to nil when I try to load it.

Thanks,

-Rich-

Re: 2D and 3D Function Graphing?

Joshua Gargus-2

On Aug 23, 2006, at 5:43 AM, Rich Warren wrote:

> I also saw KGraph, but it won't install.

Even if it did, it is a package for node-edge graphs, not data-
visualization graphs.

Josh

> Function Plotters (http://mate.dm.uba.ar/~caniglia/Andres/
> fplot23.zip) also looks good, but it dies after trying to send
> messages to nil when I try to load it.
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Rich-

Re: 2D and 3D Function Graphing?

Milan Zimmermann-2
On 2006 August 23 05:43, Rich Warren wrote:
<<>>

> Function Plotters (http://mate.dm.uba.ar/~caniglia/Andres/
> fplot23.zip) also looks good, but it dies after trying to send
> messages to nil when I try to load it.

Rich,

You can try FunctionPlotters now if you load MathMorphsRevival from SqueakMap
(3.9 only). Look at the project description for examples.