3.9beta look and feel: debug icon.

Jerome Peace
Hi all,

The smallland addition of icons adds a lot of ease
when looking at menus and explorer lists.

I have found myself with two strong preferences for
different icons when it comes to the debug menu item
and the authoring item.

The strongest anti preference is against the terrorist
bomb as a debeg icon. This raises a great deal of
hackles in me. I would much prefer to see a return of
the spanner (wrench).

Thanks for your consideration.

Yours in service, --Jerome Peace

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: 3.9beta look and feel: debug icon.

Simon Michael
Spanner might be clearer - consistent icons across menus & halos would be
good - but I think that's a ladybird/ladybug, not a bomb. :)