3 days of Rock and Roll (Smalltalks 2007)

3 days of Rock and Roll (Smalltalks 2007)

Edgar J. De Cleene
To my old and new friends.
To all community.
I don't have the John M McIntosh long history of goring to congress and no
his gift for doing terrific trial reports.
But unlucky us, he sure is to busy for visit Argentina.
We have special video from Dan.
Tons or old kind of works.
A "bonus track" in form of a Gem Stone workshop.
I'm not who is qualified to tell.

All my gratitude to UBA gang !!!

I'm on OVERLOAD state now, I unplug computers until Monday.

Stary tuned.

Edgar

Re: 3 days of Rock and Roll (Smalltalks 2007)

Yoshiki Ohshima-2
  Hi, Edgar,

  The event seems very energetic and successful.  That is great!

  One thing I'm curious, though, is that our movie from Viewpoints was
shown (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJJ3u3vGRqs).  If it wasn't,
that is ok, but just curious because majority of "links" is from my
blog^^;

-- Yoshiki

El 12/15/07 1:09 AM, "Yoshiki Ohshima" <[hidden email]> escribió:

>   Hi, Edgar,
>
>   The event seems very energetic and successful.  That is great!
>
>   One thing I'm curious, though, is that our movie from Viewpoints was
> shown (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJJ3u3vGRqs).  If it wasn't,
> that is ok, but just curious because majority of "links" is from my
> blog^^;
>
> -- Yoshiki

Sure we see !!!Also the Dan and the ANSI Smalltalk one.

We here in Rosario plan to do a "Smalltaks 2007" replay first days of
February 2008 for show to students of UTN and UAI

I plan collaborate with OLPC training students here, realize we need more
OLPC projects.

I attach a photo from crowded Aula Magna of UBA.

Cheers.

Edgar

PC100001.jpg (36K) Download Attachment

Re: 3 days of Rock and Roll (Smalltalks 2007)

Colin Putney
On Sat, 15 Dec 2007 06:31:19 -0300, Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:

> I attach a photo from crowded Aula Magna of UBA.

Heh. That pair of jeans on the right is me. I'll post a write up of the
conference shortly.

Colin

El 12/15/07 2:50 PM, "Colin Putney" <[hidden email]> escribió:

> Heh. That pair of jeans on the right is me. I'll post a write up of the
> conference shortly.
>
> Colin

Colin:

Como esta Quito ?
I email Ralph about our talk, we are waiting your news.

Hasta Pronto .

Edgar

Re: 3 days of Rock and Roll (Smalltalks 2007)

stephane ducasse
Cool!
Please. I would have love to be there. but we were there in spirit.
Apparently hernan did not the time to read the small text I wrote
because I had no time
to produce a video (terribly mess home).

I would love to see the seaside builder but the video does not work

El 12/15/07 3:17 PM, "stephane ducasse" <[hidden email]> escribió:

> Apparently hernan did not the time to read the small text I wrote
> because I had no time

He said you send small note.
Prepare your bags for 2008.
If all scale exponential as you could read in congress page, I joking all
the 2009 could be in Rosario in Rosario Central stadium (best soccer team
here) and place for music recitals.

See next year !

Re: 3 days of Rock and Roll (Smalltalks 2007)

marcelo Cortez
Colin,Edgar,folks

take a look at
http://picasaweb.google.com/smalltalks2007/Smalltalks2007SetA/photo#5143865003604266754
it's you right? :)

all pictures of smalltalks2007 on
http://picasaweb.google.com/smalltalks2007

best regards

MDC

--- Colin Putney <[hidden email]> escribió:

> On Sat, 15 Dec 2007 06:31:19 -0300, Edgar J. De
> Cleene wrote:
>

> > I attach a photo from crowded Aula Magna of UBA.
>
> Heh. That pair of jeans on the right is me. I'll
> post a write up of the
> conference shortly.
>
> Colin

      Los referentes más importantes en compra/ venta de autos se juntaron:
Demotores y Yahoo!
Ahora comprar o vender tu auto es más fácil. Vistá ar.autos.yahoo.com/