32-bit Mac VM squeak.cog.spur not built?

bpi

32-bit Mac VM squeak.cog.spur not built?

bpi

Hi all,

The build files of the latest build [1] cog_macos32x86_squeak.cog.spur_201707031616.tar.gz is missing. How can I find out why? And how can I find out when it was last built successfully?

Maybe I am not asking the right questions? I try to find out what would be the recommended VM for production on the latest macOS Sierra?
- I assume this would still be the 32-bit VM, right?
- The latest released stable VM is from 25 Sep 2016. That’s too old, right?

Cheers,
Bernhard

[1]https://bintray.com/opensmalltalk/vm/cog/201707031616#files

Re: 32-bit Mac VM squeak.cog.spur not built?

Eliot Miranda-2

Hi Bernhard,

On Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 10:58 AM, Bernhard Pieber <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all,

The build files of the latest build [1] cog_macos32x86_squeak.cog.spur_201707031616.tar.gz is missing. How can I find out why? And how can I find out when it was last built successfully?

I think they're there now.

--
best, Eliot