3D Lesson 7: An "island" is an island is an island

1 message Options

3D Lesson 7: An "island" is an island is an island

Americo Damasceno
Cultural moment of our list:

:-)

The sentence "Rose is a rose is a rose is a rose." was written by Gertrude
Stein as part of the 1913 poem "Sacred Emily", which appeared in the 1922 book
"Geography and Plays". In that poem, the first "Rose" is the name of a woman.
Stein later used variations on the phrase in other writings, and "A rose is a
rose is a rose" is probably her most famous quote, often interpreted as "things
are what they are."

Usually a "Cobalt island" is not an island. But at this lesson it is.

To be or not to be an island...

OK, being a little more "serious" (?), lets go to the new lesson, where you
will learn how to apply textures on objects.

It's our last lesson about Blender (not the last lesson of the Manual). Our
Manual is "BASIC" and you have, reading our 3D lessons, the BASIC  for the
creation of simple Cobalt island using Blender.

It's important to remember the "blurred bug". By now, you can not use a design
for a texture, only basic colors.

Our Manual will present, at the next lessons (not 3D), how to create
"multiplayer squeaklets" - for multiplayer 2D games inside a Croquet-Cobalt
(not Web-Cobalt yet) island.

The address for  the Lesson 7 is the usual:

http://www.opencroquet.org/index.php/Island_Creator/Blender_Basic_Lessons_TOC

Any doubts, please let us know.