4.1 RC4 on Mac unable to access squeaksource repository

4.1 RC4 on Mac unable to access squeaksource repository

Ken G. Brown
In latest 4.1 RC4 on Mac OS X 10.6.3, I cannot seem to access http://www.squeaksource.com/ in MC.
I've added the repository using the default that shows up, and tried to Open but nothing shows up in the MC browser.

Ken G. Brown

Re: 4.1 RC4 on Mac unable to access squeaksource repository

Bert Freudenberg
On 15.04.2010, at 01:11, Ken G. Brown wrote:

> In latest 4.1 RC4 on Mac OS X 10.6.3, I cannot seem to access http://www.squeaksource.com/ in MC.
> I've added the repository using the default that shows up, and tried to Open but nothing shows up in the MC browser.
>
> Ken G. Brown

Which project did you try?

- Bert -

At 1:21 AM +0200 4/15/10, Bert Freudenberg apparently wrote:

>On 15.04.2010, at 01:11, Ken G. Brown wrote:
>>
> > In latest 4.1 RC4 on Mac OS X 10.6.3, I cannot seem to access http://www.squeaksource.com/ in MC.
>> I've added the repository using the default that shows up, and tried to Open but nothing shows up in the MC browser.
>>
>> Ken G. Brown
>
>Which project did you try?
>
>- Bert -

Oops, false alarm, spoke to soon.