5.3 release

Nicolas Cellier
Hi all,
I've just noticed that stable still points to 5.1
No urge to fix now that we are close to 5.3, but we must not forget...

Wow, I also did not notice that 5.2 did continue to receive patches quite lately:

Re: 5.3 release

fniephaus
On Thu, Feb 27, 2020 at 10:56 PM Nicolas Cellier
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I've just noticed that stable still points to 5.1
> http://files.squeak.org/current_stable/
> No urge to fix now that we are close to 5.3, but we must not forget...

Looks like we forgot about it. Does anything/anyone rely on this?
Maybe we could just nuke it?

> Wow, I also did not notice that 5.2 did continue to receive patches quite lately:
> http://files.squeak.org/5.2/

Yes, we have monthly release builds since 5+. If new stuff is being
pushed onto the release branches, new bundles are generated.