A blog article on Oak

Göran Krampe
Hi!

I just moved my blog to Octopress (away from Wordpress) and must say
this is much more up my alley. And doing so I also published a rather
long article on Oak - Nicolas little OODB-thing that I am using:

http://goran.krampe.se/2012/12/29/oak/

If you have questions about Oak, feel free to either reply here or
comment on the article. If you have questions on Octopress and migrating
from Wordpress - feel free to ask about that too!

...and a happy new year!

regards, Göran

PS. Colorized Smalltalk code in Octopress markdown is trivial, I just do
this:

``` smalltalk
3 + 4
```

Re: A blog article on Oak

stephane ducasse-2

On Dec 30, 2012, at 12:54 PM, Göran Krampe wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I just moved my blog to Octopress (away from Wordpress) and must say this is much more up my alley. And doing so I also published a rather long article on Oak - Nicolas little OODB-thing that I am using:
>
> http://goran.krampe.se/2012/12/29/oak/

cool :)

Goran it is a good way to get a nice documentation at the end.
I would like to have a chapter on mongotalk and the rest in the future.

> If you have questions about Oak, feel free to either reply here or comment on the article. If you have questions on Octopress and migrating from Wordpress - feel free to ask about that too!
>
> ...and a happy new year!
>
> regards, Göran
>
> PS. Colorized Smalltalk code in Octopress markdown is trivial, I just do this:
>
> ``` smalltalk
> 3 + 4
> ```

Re: A blog article on Oak

stephane ducasse-2

On Dec 30, 2012, at 12:54 PM, Göran Krampe wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I just moved my blog to Octopress (away from Wordpress) and must say this is much more up my alley. And doing so I also published a rather long article on Oak - Nicolas little OODB-thing that I am using:
>
> http://goran.krampe.se/2012/12/29/oak/
Cool
this is the best way to create more documentation.
I would like to have a chapter on fuel, mongotalk,….for the next book.
Deep into pharo 2 :)
Stef