A challenge for all who cares

1 message Options

A challenge for all who cares

Edgar De Cleene
A challenge for all who cares Yesterday in a response to Craig I said have a Cuis with a wiki on top and this .image is 5 mb and run on a “modern” G4 400 mhz PowerMac.

That’s is a beauty and the power of Cuis, thanks Juan for your reduced image of 2 mb

117.192.108.122
178.64.152.244
190.18.66.65
190.193.183.54
190.216.29.120
190.99.158.210
201.212.74.182
201.252.254.21
64.151.43.167
76.110.216.6
76.15.23.5
76.68.49.175
86.42.80.90
88.161.169.54
92.225.135.195
93.38.215.238

This was the captured Ip, ranging from Atlanta, Paris,Milano, St Petersbourg, Hamburg, Sunchales, Buenos Aires .

Off course some have halts as all is towards to alpha real soon now :=)

In the process I fix some errors of the wiki, discover Cuis do not know how import Morph and must to do a mix between Juan code which is superior and old Squeak code just for compatibility.
Lo lamento Juan por ensuciar el Cuis.

So the challenge is:

Taking http://ftp.squeak.org/various_images/SqueakLight/Cuis3.1r.4.zip as target we could build it from Spoon ?
And add the best of Pharo, Squeak, whatever (external JavaScript) for having a killer system which document to self like Cuis3.1r.11.image running today on http://201.212.74.182:8086/

Siganme los buenos !

Edgar

P.S Fell free to contact direct to [hidden email]

Edgar