A morph for doing 2D plots

summae3443
This is very much appreciated. Thank you, Mateusz.
How can I change the line width used by the relations?

Dan Norton

Re: [SPAM] [Newbies] A morph for doing 2D plots

Mateusz Grotek
[hidden email] pisze:

> This is very much appreciated. Thank you, Mateusz.
> How can I change the line width used by the relations?
>
> Dan Norton

I don't know exactly what you mean, but I assume you want to make the
relation "line" thicker. In the current version it is impossible, unless
you modify the code. (It's still alpha :-) Do you think it is a useful
feature?