AA StrikeFonts and paragraph width

Tapple Gao

In testing Tweak on Squeak 4.2, I discovered an inconsistency in the
text layout engine: TextComposer and MultiCharacterScanner disagree
with each other on the width of paragraphs made of AA StrikeFonts.
They agree for other types of fonts. This was causing non-word-wrapped
paragraphs in Tweak to lose their last character. Issue and test case
are in mantis:

http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=7589

Re: AA StrikeFonts and paragraph width

Tapple Gao

oops. I sent this to the wrong list. resent to squeak-dev