[ANN] 3.9-7032 out

Stéphane Ducasse-3
Hi

I harvested the fixes of Adrian (thanks a lot) for traits fixing.
A simple fix is pending to be harvested that fix MC.

I will not have the time to harvest before next tuesday because
working and travelling.
As nobody with good knowledge really stood up to replace marcus, we
will have to get slower.

I'm still waiting for the new version of the packages that are not
under our responsibility.

Re: [ANN] 3.9-7032 out

Cesare Marilungo
Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> Hi
>
> I harvested the fixes of Adrian (thanks a lot) for traits fixing.
> A simple fix is pending to be harvested that fix MC.
>
> I will not have the time to harvest before next tuesday because
> working and travelling.
> As nobody with good knowledge really stood up to replace marcus, we
> will have to get slower.
>
> I'm still waiting for the new version of the packages that are not
> under our responsibility.
>
> Stef

 From the image opened workspace text:

 > 0003339: [Fix] Simple button morphs don't reset their color properly
when balked.

This is still buggy. Every button (even those in every gui element,
being SimpleButtonMorphs) truns green (the default color) once it is
clicked.

Please read my note at:

http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=3339

Keep up with the good work,

c.
www.cesaremarilungo.com

Re: [ANN] 3.9-7032 out

Duncan Mak-2
On my 7032 image, I noticed that the MenuIcons class is missing the deleteIcon method, which makes OmniBrowser not work.

Duncan.