[ANN] 3.9a6717

Marcus Denker
Yes another release for testing:

        http://ftp.squeak.org/3.9/Squeak3.9a-6717.zip

ChangeLog:
----------------

        Some Changes form the ClosureCompiler
         ----
        Name: SUnitGUI-lr.4
        - changed the label from 'Essential Test Runner' to 'Test Runner',
since there is no other anymore this makes no sense to distinguish
        - renamed the button 'Run All' to 'Run Selected' to avoid confusion
        -----
        Change Set: fileinUndeclared-bf
        Date: 12 January 2006
        Author: Bert Freudenberg
        When filing in, do not ask whether it's okay to moveclass var to
Undeclared. Just move it.
        -----
        Change Set: DebuggerMVCSchedulingFix-dtl
        Date: 12 December 2005
        Author: David T. Lewis
        Mantis bug 0002359: Debugger in MVC opens in next available Morphic
world
        -----
        Name: CollectionsTests-zz.11
        Author: zz
        Add more tests to several Collection classes : Array, Association,
Dictionary, Heap, Interval, LinkedList, OrderedCollection,
SequenceableCollection, SortedCollection
        All tests are green ;-)
        -----
        added haltOnce (with halt on count, inspect at count, and inspect
until count)
        -----
        removed emptyCheck from OrderedCollection removeLast, removeFirst

Re: [ANN] 3.9a6717

Bergel, Alexandre
I've got some problem with this release.

BlockContext cannot be printed anymore. Just try to do a printIt
on:   [1 + 2]
It works fine with 6706.

Cheers,
Alexandre

Am Jan 21, 2006 um 10:35 AM schrieb Marcus Denker:

> Yes another release for testing:
>
> http://ftp.squeak.org/3.9/Squeak3.9a-6717.zip
>

> ChangeLog:
> ----------------
>
> Some Changes form the ClosureCompiler
> ----
> Name: SUnitGUI-lr.4
> - changed the label from 'Essential Test Runner' to 'Test Runner',
> since there is no other anymore this makes no sense to distinguish
> - renamed the button 'Run All' to 'Run Selected' to avoid confusion
> -----
> Change Set: fileinUndeclared-bf
> Date: 12 January 2006
> Author: Bert Freudenberg
> When filing in, do not ask whether it's okay to moveclass var to
> Undeclared. Just move it.
> -----
> Change Set: DebuggerMVCSchedulingFix-dtl
> Date: 12 December 2005
> Author: David T. Lewis
> Mantis bug 0002359: Debugger in MVC opens in next available
> Morphic world
> -----
> Name: CollectionsTests-zz.11
> Author: zz
> Add more tests to several Collection classes : Array, Association,
> Dictionary, Heap, Interval, LinkedList, OrderedCollection,
> SequenceableCollection, SortedCollection
> All tests are green ;-)
> -----
> added haltOnce (with halt on count, inspect at count, and inspect
> until count)
> -----
> removed emptyCheck from OrderedCollection removeLast, removeFirst

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~bergel

Re: [ANN] 3.9a6717

Marcus Denker

On 22.01.2006, at 16:39, Alexandre Bergel wrote:

> I've got some problem with this release.
>
> BlockContext cannot be printed anymore. Just try to do a printIt
> on:   [1 + 2]
> It works fine with 6706.

Ok, will be fixed in the next iteration... you can just revert
Decompiler>>#decompileBlock:
for now, which does not work like that (It works in my image, so I
need to check what I
forgot to include in the cs...).

     Marcus