[ANN] 3.9a7013

Marcus Denker

http://ftp.squeak.org/3.9alpha/Squeak3.9a-7013.zip

(SqueakLand: 66 ChangeSets to go)

CHANGELOG
--------------------

7012

        0003319: In 7011 asking a morph for a viewer gets a DNU due to
missing methods.
         -------------------
        Refactoring of Class|Trait>>category lookup. Improves category
lookup by a factor
        of 10 and for example loading of a Monticello package by a factor of
2. (Adrian Lienhard)

7013

        Change Set: nihongo7ModalWindows
        Date: 22 July 2005
        Author: Takashi Yamamiya and Kazuhiro Abe

        Make some UI elements modal so that the user don't see multiple
project saving dialog, etc.
        -------------
        Change Set: nihongo7BitBlt
        Date: 22 July 2005
        Author: Yoshiki Ohshima

        Prevents simple crash with errorneous numbers in geometory.
        -----------
        Change Set: nihongo7WatchersAndReadouts
        Date: 22 July 2005
        Author: Takashi Yamamiya and Yoshiki Ohshima

        The proposed improvement for watchers and readouts. The areas are:

        * Simple watcher bahves better with Alt-Click.
        * Allows type-in of non-ascii number strings.
        * Should handle ok with translated symbols in symbol tiles.
        ----------------
        Change Set: nihongo7SimpleButtons
        Date: 22 July 2005
        Author: Takashi Yamamiya

        Hide more buttons in the nav-bar.  Controlled by a preference called
        showAdvancedNavigatorButtons.
        ----------------
        Change Set: ExtNamesStay-tk
        Date: 27 July 2005
        Author: Ted Kaehler

        When an object is being brought in from a saved project, if its name
is already in use,
        make a new unique internal name (as before).  Set the external name
in the costume to its
        old name.  Internal name is the key for it in References.
        ----------------
        Change Set: SketchFix
        Date: 28 July 2005
        Author: Andreas Raab

        Restore two missing methods from SketchMorph.
        ---------------
        Change Set: undo-kedama
        Date: 17 March 2006
        Author: Michael Rueger

        Undoes two squeakland changes that broke etoys
        -----------
        Change Set: polygonFix-tak
        Date: 10 February 2006
        Author: Takashi Yamamiya

        Fixes a bug in generic handling of cached morph state, which
manifested itself in a variety
         of ways involving PolygonMorphs, such as the fact that a drop of a
Star always required \
        a second click.

        Reverts Morph>>releaseCachedState so that it no longer resets
formerOwner, formerPosition,
        and undoGrabCommand, thus making #releaseCachedState once again safe
to call while
        drag is  underway, The resetting of formerOwner, etc. is moved to
#prepareToBeSaved
        ----------
        0003295: In 7006 MorphicMenuItem>>keystroke: code versions reveal a
conflict.

Re: [ANN] 3.9a7013

Edgar J. De Cleene
Marcus Denker puso en su mail :

> http://ftp.squeak.org/3.9alpha/Squeak3.9a-7013.zip
I see you are busy and what Squeak3.9a-7xxx.image is improving.
Excellent detail of what's going on.
Not only I complain, I do applauses by good work.

BRAVO

Edgar

1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam
http://correo.yahoo.com.ar