[ANN] 7007

Marcus Denker
http://ftp.squeak.org/3.9alpha/Squeak3.9a-7007.zip

Please note that the old update server was located physically on a
machine that we
can't access anymore.
So we moved the updates to be just at ftp.squeak.org/updates.

The attached .cs changes the update stream to take the new one. But
with the current
process, it's better to downlod the image instead then updating, anyway.

ChangeLog:
-----------------

        0003249: Mac VM pops up debugger on every launch
(InternetConfiguration broken?)
        0003254: faster #binding
        0003258: [ENH] Entry in Fonts menu for easily getting all big fonts
        0003150: In 7002 Asking for priorVersions causes browsing some
primitive methods
                        to get a DNU
        0003268: NumberTest>>testPrintShowingDecimalPlaces: broken

updateServer-md.cs.gz (556 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: [ANN] 7007

Alan Grimes
> The attached .cs changes the update stream to take the new one. But
> with the current
> process, it's better to downlod the image instead then updating, anyway.

Hence, I am stuck with a 3.7 because I don't want to loose all the stuff
I've been hacking on to date...

--
Don't let your schoolwork get in the way of your learning.

http://users.rcn.com/alangrimes/