[ANN] AutomaticMethodCategorizer 1.2

Diego Fernández

This version adds a method to categorize all methods (even those already categorized).

Re: [ANN] AutomaticMethodCategorizer 1.2

stéphane ducasse-2
Hi Diego

this is still on my todo list to have a look at your enh.
While I was driving between france and switzerland I was wodnering if
your enh
could create autoamtically the method category printing when I
compile a method printOn:
of course based on the conventions used in the superclasses
Because this would be really cool

On 17 mars 06, at 05:06, Diego Fernandez wrote:

> This version adds a method to categorize all methods (even those
> already categorized).

Re: [ANN] AutomaticMethodCategorizer 1.2

Diego Fernández
Ok this version can't, but I can add it to the next :) (it should be very easy)

On 3/17/06, stéphane ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Diego

this is still on my todo list to have a look at your enh.
While I was driving between france and switzerland I was wodnering if
your enh
could create autoamtically the method category printing when I
compile a method printOn:
of course based on the conventions used in the superclasses
Because this would be really cool

On 17 mars 06, at 05:06, Diego Fernandez wrote:

> This version adds a method to categorize all methods (even those
> already categorized).

Re: [ANN] AutomaticMethodCategorizer 1.2

stéphane ducasse-2
> Ok this version can't, but I can add it to the next :) (it should
> be very easy)

Excellent! This would great. Imagine no stupid method cat to write....:)
In fact you should hook to the notification mechanism and get
notified when the
method is compiled. :)

Stef