[ANN] BabyMock 1.0

Attila Magyar
Hi,

I'm happy to announce the 1.0 version of BabyMock.

BabyMock is a visual mock object library for Pharo Smalltalk, that supports test-driven development. Like other mock object libraries, BabyMock helps you design and test the interactions between the objects in your programs. BabyMock makes these interactions visible, which may help you identify test smells easier. [..]

You can read more about BabyMock at the following address: http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~zeroflag/BabyMock

regards
Attila

Re: [ANN] BabyMock 1.0

Benjamin Van Ryseghem (Pharo)
This look really cool :)

And the documentation is here , available, simple, and full of example !!
I would like all projects to be documented as yours :)

Ben

On May 2, 2013, at 5:44 PM, Attila Magyar <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

I'm happy to announce the 1.0 version of BabyMock.

BabyMock is a visual mock object library for Pharo Smalltalk, that supports
test-driven development. Like other mock object libraries, BabyMock helps
you design and test the interactions between the objects in your programs.
BabyMock makes these interactions visible, which may help you identify test
smells easier. [..]

You can read more about BabyMock at the following address:
http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~zeroflag/BabyMock
<http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~zeroflag/BabyMock>

regards
Attila

Re: [ANN] BabyMock 1.0

Camillo Bruni-3
RESPECT! awesome documentation!

On 2013-05-02, at 19:32, Benjamin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> This look really cool :)
>
> And the documentation is here , available, simple, and full of example !!
> I would like all projects to be documented as yours :)
>
> Ben
>
> On May 2, 2013, at 5:44 PM, Attila Magyar <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm happy to announce the 1.0 version of BabyMock.
>>
>> BabyMock is a visual mock object library for Pharo Smalltalk, that supports
>> test-driven development. Like other mock object libraries, BabyMock helps
>> you design and test the interactions between the objects in your programs.
>> BabyMock makes these interactions visible, which may help you identify test
>> smells easier. [..]
>>
>> You can read more about BabyMock at the following address:
>> http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~zeroflag/BabyMock
>> <http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~zeroflag/BabyMock>
>>
>> regards
>> Attila

Re: [ANN] BabyMock 1.0

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
That is the first time that I see that you can write such a nice documentation page in StHub, really cool.
It even looks better that that other gitXXX thing whose name I don't remember ;-)
How is this done ?

On 02 May 2013, at 19:32, Benjamin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> This look really cool :)
>
> And the documentation is here , available, simple, and full of example !!
> I would like all projects to be documented as yours :)
>
> Ben
>
> On May 2, 2013, at 5:44 PM, Attila Magyar <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm happy to announce the 1.0 version of BabyMock.
>>
>> BabyMock is a visual mock object library for Pharo Smalltalk, that supports
>> test-driven development. Like other mock object libraries, BabyMock helps
>> you design and test the interactions between the objects in your programs.
>> BabyMock makes these interactions visible, which may help you identify test
>> smells easier. [..]
>>
>> You can read more about BabyMock at the following address:
>> http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~zeroflag/BabyMock
>> <http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~zeroflag/BabyMock>
>>
>> regards
>> Attila

Re: [ANN] BabyMock 1.0

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2

On 02 May 2013, at 19:36, Sven Van Caekenberghe <[hidden email]> wrote:

> That is the first time that I see that you can write such a nice documentation page in StHub, really cool.
> It even looks better that that other gitXXX thing whose name I don't remember ;-)

Found it, it is easy:

  http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~SvenVanCaekenberghe/STON

Not as nice looking as the BabyMock one, but still.

We definitively have to find a way to leverage that info into the image…

Sven

--
Sven Van Caekenberghe
Proudly supporting Pharo

Re: [ANN] BabyMock 1.0

Attila Magyar
I'm glad you like the documentation. I used highlight.js with "solarized dark" theme for colorizing the codes, and also some css hacking because there was some collision with the original smalltalkhub css.

Re: [ANN] BabyMock 1.0

stephane ducasse
thanks!!

Stef

On May 2, 2013, at 5:44 PM, Attila Magyar <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm happy to announce the 1.0 version of BabyMock.
>
> BabyMock is a visual mock object library for Pharo Smalltalk, that supports
> test-driven development. Like other mock object libraries, BabyMock helps
> you design and test the interactions between the objects in your programs.
> BabyMock makes these interactions visible, which may help you identify test
> smells easier. [..]
>
> You can read more about BabyMock at the following address:
> http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~zeroflag/BabyMock
> <http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~zeroflag/BabyMock>
>
> regards
> Attila

Re: [ANN] BabyMock 1.0

pdavidow
I think this could be a problem with SmalltalkHub in general, but
http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~zeroflag/BabyMock does not load in
InternetExplorer -- it just hangs with 'Loading...' in upper right --
but it does work fine in Chrome, Firefox, and Opera browsers.

Re: [ANN] BabyMock 1.0

Igor Stasenko
On 6 May 2013 18:22, Paul Davidowitz <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I think this could be a problem with SmalltalkHub in general, but
> http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~zeroflag/BabyMock does not load in
> InternetExplorer -- it just hangs with 'Loading...' in upper right --
> but it does work fine in Chrome, Firefox, and Opera browsers.

InternetExplorer should pass a certification before it can be allowed
to display st-hub contents.

:)

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.

Re: [ANN] BabyMock 1.0

stephane ducasse
lol ;)

Stef

On May 6, 2013, at 6:27 PM, Igor Stasenko <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 6 May 2013 18:22, Paul Davidowitz <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I think this could be a problem with SmalltalkHub in general, but
>> http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~zeroflag/BabyMock does not load in
>> InternetExplorer -- it just hangs with 'Loading...' in upper right --
>> but it does work fine in Chrome, Firefox, and Opera browsers.
>>

> InternetExplorer should pass a certification before it can be allowed
> to display st-hub contents.
>
> :)
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Igor Stasenko.

Re: [ANN] BabyMock 1.0

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2

On 06 May 2013, at 18:22, Paul Davidowitz <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I think this could be a problem with SmalltalkHub in general, but
> http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~zeroflag/BabyMock does not load in
> InternetExplorer -- it just hangs with 'Loading...' in upper right --
> but it does work fine in Chrome, Firefox, and Opera browsers.

It is probably the fancy syntax highlighting that is failing.

Re: [ANN] BabyMock 1.0

LogiqueWerks

On 6 May 2013 13:42, stephane ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
lol ;)

Stef

On May 6, 2013, at 6:27 PM, Igor Stasenko <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 6 May 2013 18:22, Paul Davidowitz <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I think this could be a problem with SmalltalkHub in general, but
>> http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~zeroflag/BabyMock does not load in
>> InternetExplorer -- it just hangs with 'Loading...' in upper right --
>> but it does work fine in Chrome, Firefox, and Opera browsers.
>>

> InternetExplorer should pass a certification before it can be allowed
> to display st-hub contents.
>
> :)
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Igor Stasenko.

Re: [ANN] BabyMock 1.0

Attila Magyar
Yes, it is probably a general problem, I have loading problems in IE9 with other repos and with the main page as well. With opera it is working fine, but sometimes I have the same problem with opera mobile on my android tablet.

Paul Davidowitz-2 wrote