[ANN] Banyan 1.2

Chris Muller-3
I've been using a Squeak-based backup program every night for the last
5 years.  It's called Banyan and has just been updated to version 1.2.

1.2 is updated to run on Squeak 4.3, a couple of new conveniences and
a safe handling of Squeak's limitation on large files (that it cannot
determine their modificationTime or size).

See SqueakMap for installation.  Also, since SqueakSource is no longer
accepting new projects, this is also my first foray into using
SqueakSource3.

Re: [ANN] Banyan 1.2

garduino
Thanks!!!

I'm also using it for my backups and it works very well!!

Cheers.

--
Enviado desde mi dispositivo móvil

Germán S. Arduino  <gsa @ arsol.net>   Twitter: garduino
Arduino Software  http://www.arduinosoftware.com
PasswordsPro  http://www.passwordspro.com
greensecure.blogspot.com germanarduino.blogpost.com

Re: [ANN] Banyan 1.2

garduino
he, a little question / comment, exist some "ConfigurationOf*" to load
the appropriate prereq ? Or some instructions?