[ANN] Banyan backup and file utility

Chris Muller-3
Hi everybody, I made a neato backup program in Squeak.  I work on
multiple computers and couldn't find a backup program that exactly
suited my needs, so I rolled my own.

It's called "Banyan" because of the fact it builds in internal model
of merged directory trees to calculate (and display) what it is
*about* to do before it does it.  Here is a short synopsis:

    * easily transfer / backup work from one personal computer to another.
    * understand space utilization.
    * compare any number of directories (2 or more) simultaneously.
    * file-management convenience.

It's on SqueakMap.  For more information, see:

  http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/5980

Enjoy.

 - Chris

Re: [ANN] Banyan backup and file utility

garduino
Very interesting Chris. I've started developing a similar utility in the past, but not ended.

Surely will use your!

Thanks by sharing the work.