[ANN] DebugReport

Kazuki Minamitani
Hi all,

I have developped a debug log generator called "DebugReport".
It generates more helpful debug log from Notifier or Debugger.
Generated HTML document has the same view as Debugger.

Please see sample page: http://squeak.sakura.ne.jp/etc/DebugReportSample

You can download it from your SqueakMap loader or at:
http://squeaksource.blueplane.jp/DebugReport/DebugReport-minami.6.mcz

Thanks,

Kazuki Minamitani

Re: [ANN] DebugReport

Edgar J. De Cleene
Kazuki Minamitani puso en su mail :

> Hi all,
>
> I have developped a debug log generator called "DebugReport".
> It generates more helpful debug log from Notifier or Debugger.
> Generated HTML document has the same view as Debugger.
>
> Please see sample page: http://squeak.sakura.ne.jp/etc/DebugReportSample
>
> You can download it from your SqueakMap loader or at:
> http://squeaksource.blueplane.jp/DebugReport/DebugReport-minami.6.mcz
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
> Kazuki Minamitani

Very good !
I try and adopt fast.
Is a must for a web drived Squeak and I have it on SqueakLight now.

Thanks, very thanks.

Edgar

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).