[ANN] Dolphin Free community edition

stéphane ducasse-2
Hi all

Please distribute this message...

There is now a free version of Dolphin (the Community Edition) is now
available. See here:

        http://www.object-arts.com/content/navigation/products/dce.html

This requires a serial number but dolphin people suggest that for
academic
institutions they should register once and then just distribute the
serial
number to their students.

Re: [ANN] Dolphin Free community edition

Göran Krampe
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?st=E9phane_ducasse?= <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Please distribute this message...
>
> There is now a free version of Dolphin (the Community Edition) is now
> available.

But... that is old news right? IIRC this was announced earlier. I think
it was made available in january, but I could be wrong. But hey, some
more advertising is fine with me. :)

regards, Göran

Re: [ANN] Dolphin Free community edition

Blake-5
> But... that is old news right? IIRC this was announced earlier. I think
> it was made available in january, but I could be wrong. But hey, some
> more advertising is fine with me. :)

Goran works for Object Arts?

===Blake===

"Spoon!"

[hidden email] wrote:
> > But... that is old news right? IIRC this was announced earlier. I think
> > it was made available in january, but I could be wrong. But hey, some
> > more advertising is fine with me. :)
>
> Goran works for Object Arts?

No, but I think they deserve good advertising - we all benefit from more
and stronger Smalltalk products.

regards, Göran

RE: [ANN] Dolphin Free community edition

Sebastián Sastre
Agree, and accesible ones :)
Cheers,
Sebastian