[ANN] FunSqueakCog4.2-10423-alpha.7.image ready to try

1 message Options

[ANN] FunSqueakCog4.2-10423-alpha.7.image ready to try

Edgar J. De Cleene
To previous I add:

Add my MultiMediaMonticello for let me load Morphic-Puzzle as was in
Ladrillos, also load old LogicCircus project .
Add BabySRE from Trygve M. H. Reenskaug , you could explore Morphic as never
before with it.

SanstoneDB load, still I need see if working as designed.
ApartmentMaintenance have two versions, the .2 do not load and gives me
walckback.
The .1 loads and seems work, but trying to log gives me error.

As I can¹t re do half backed things, not putting this into image.

Here the link

http://ftp.squeak.org/Experiments/FunSqueakCog4.2-10423-alpha.7.zip

I now re-take SqueakLight3 trying to have a smaller, smarter and modular.

My inspirational images

Cuis
PharoKernel and PharoCore
MinimalMorphic
Squeak 4.2

All have some good and some I don¹t like

Cuis is beautiful but was not intended to be modular IMHO
MinimalMorphic is the best trade of until now, but I can¹t feed Closures
into so no Cog
PharoKernel and PharoCore have the more reliable, Squeak 4.2 have the most
advanced IMHO for both

So we need take all we like and build ours.