[ANN] Guardians 0.93

Stéphane Rollandin
Hello,

I just released an update to Guardians:
http://www.zogotounga.net/comp/guardians.htm

Guardians is a remake of the cult 1986 game The Sentinel.

It is implemented in Squeak via Balloon3D and Wonderland.

The look and feel of Guardians is different from the original game in
part because the technology is different, obviously, and in part by design.

Nonetheless, this new version features a mini-game that attempts to
faithfully reproduce the atmosphere and gameplay of The Sentinel in its
Atari ST incarnation. Press Y to try it.

Also, thanks to the VM team and notably Eliot and Nicolas, the 3D plugin
is now much more stable, and the game does not crash anymore.