[ANN] Home page for Saucers!

Stéphane Rollandin
Hello,

So I set-up a home page for the Saucers! game:
http://www.zogotounga.net/comp/saucers.htm

At the bottom I put a link to squeak.org, along with the source code.
Conversely, I suggest that folks wanting to promote Morphic link to it
as an example of what can be done. Maybe from the squeak.org projects page ?

Re: [ANN] Home page for Saucers!

Edgar De Cleene
Thanls for this Stephane !!!

--
Edgar J de Cleene
@morplenauta en twitter

On Friday, October 10, 2014 at 05:31, Stéphane Rollandin wrote:

Hello,

So I set-up a home page for the Saucers! game:

At the bottom I put a link to squeak.org, along with the source code.
Conversely, I suggest that folks wanting to promote Morphic link to it
as an example of what can be done. Maybe from the squeak.org projects page ?

Stef