[ANN] Introducing SuperSwiki2

Masashi UMEZAWA-2
Hi all,

I have developed SuperSwiki2, a 'clean-room' rewritten version of SuperSwiki.
http://swikis.ddo.jp/SuperSwiki2/3

You can see a sample site here: (in Japanese)
http://squeakland.jp/super2

SuperSwiki2 has many notable features:
- Filtering projects by category
- Keyword search
- Built-in BBS system
- M17N support
- RSS support
- Import/export projects (you can merge many SuperSwiki2s)
- Clients automatically finds SuperSwiki2 in LAN
(etc...)

Windows installer
http://swikis.ddo.jp/SuperSwiki2/18

Platform Independent Downloads
http://swikis.ddo.jp/SuperSwiki2/19

Enjoy!
--
[:masashi | ^umezawa]

Re: [ANN] Introducing SuperSwiki2

José "L. Redrejo" Rodríguez-2
El vie, 19-05-2006 a las 21:59 +0900, Masashi UMEZAWA escribió:

> Hi all,
>
> I have developed SuperSwiki2, a 'clean-room' rewritten version of SuperSwiki.
> http://swikis.ddo.jp/SuperSwiki2/3
>
> You can see a sample site here: (in Japanese)
> http://squeakland.jp/super2
>
> SuperSwiki2 has many notable features:
> - Filtering projects by category
> - Keyword search
> - Built-in BBS system
> - M17N support
> - RSS support
> - Import/export projects (you can merge many SuperSwiki2s)
> - Clients automatically finds SuperSwiki2 in LAN
> (etc...)
>
> Windows installer
> http://swikis.ddo.jp/SuperSwiki2/18
>
> Platform Independent Downloads
> http://swikis.ddo.jp/SuperSwiki2/19
>
> Enjoy!
Congratulations!! It's a terrible useful piece of work. Superswiki was
obsolete since a long ago.
Attached is the spanish translation following your instructions at
http://swikis.ddo.jp/SuperSwiki2/4
I have tested it and it works almost ok. Only the categories "fun, math,
science, etc." don't get translated.
I think I'm going to migrate our project repository to this one in a
short time.
Best regards, and thanks.

SuperSwiki2.es.trans (7K) Download Attachment