[ANN] Kernel image and RoS 7061b

1 message Options

[ANN] Kernel image and RoS 7061b

Pavel Krivanek
Hi all,

there's the new version of self-bootstrapping environment for Squeak
7061. This version includes several major fixes. The final full image
that generated using RoS package is so in MUCH better condition.

MacOS problems: The previous generated full image was not able to run
on MacOS (I don't know why). I have taken the created kernel image and
generated the full image directly on MacOS and it was working well. So
please try to play with it and find the source of MacOS problems.

Download: http://www.comtalk.net/Squeak/uploads/20/bootstrap7061b.zip

This package includes self-bootstrapping environment, generated
RestOfSqueak package and generated kernel image.

The kernel image includes now some undeclared references (old content
of one implementsVocabulary: method). It will be fixed in the next
version.

Cheers,
-- Pavel