[ANN] Live type info for Squeak!

hernan.wilkinson
Hi,
 I uploaded a Squeak5.2 image with live type info to https://github.com/hernanwilkinson/Cuis-Smalltalk-DynamicTypeInformation
 It is in the "image" directory. The VM is on the "VMs" directory (you can use it with a regular VM but it will not store type info).

 There is a workspace with some collaborations to try like looking the "typed senders".
 Also, the browser has an option to see the "typed source" in the "source" button.

 Sadly I did not have the time to implement typed sender/implementors when browsing because a change in the encoder is needed. I neither had the type to modify the rename method, but I think it is a nice start to see how it works :-)

 Cheers!
 Hernan.

--
Hernán Wilkinson
Agile Software Development, Teaching & Coaching

Re: [ANN] Live type info for Squeak!

David T. Lewis
This is very impressive!

I downloaded the image and VM from the links below and ran it on my
Linux laptop without problems. I have only spent a few minutes with
it so far, but the examples in the workspaces are quite enlightening.

Dave