[ANN] More on Keymappings

12

[ANN] More on Keymappings

Guillermo Polito
What do we have now?

- Can provide settings for a set of morphs

- Can provide settings for a TextEditors (Smalltalk editor and related)

- Settings integration
I added some methods to the Settings Tree Builder in order to avoid references from the users code.

- I ran Slint over it and cleaned it a lot more :). ( And learnt that Slint is there :P )

More info in here:  http://guilleel3.blogspot.com/

Guille

Re: [ANN] More on Keymappings

laurent laffont

On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 5:42 AM, Guillermo Polito <[hidden email]> wrote:
What do we have now?

- Can provide settings for a set of morphs

- Can provide settings for a TextEditors (Smalltalk editor and related)

- Settings integration
I added some methods to the Settings Tree Builder in order to avoid references from the users code.

- I ran Slint over it and cleaned it a lot more :). ( And learnt that Slint is there :P )

More info in here:  http://guilleel3.blogspot.com/

A new blog, cool !

Can I have Emacs-like keybinding in code editor, to switch browser, ... ?

Laurent.

Guille

Re: [ANN] More on Keymappings

Francisco Ortiz Peñaloza
Guille i was using 1.4 and worked excellent, just tried 1.5 and on
every stroke i made i've got a DNU on #realtarget

Installed on last PharoCore 1.2, should i try it on 1.3?

Great work,
Fran

On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 5:29 AM, laurent laffont
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 5:42 AM, Guillermo Polito
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> What do we have now?
>>
>> - Can provide settings for a set of morphs
>>
>> - Can provide settings for a TextEditors (Smalltalk editor and related)
>>
>> - Settings integration
>> I added some methods to the Settings Tree Builder in order to avoid
>> references from the users code.
>>
>> - I ran Slint over it and cleaned it a lot more :). ( And learnt that
>> Slint is there :P )
>>
>> More info in here:  http://guilleel3.blogspot.com/
>
> A new blog, cool !
> Can I have Emacs-like keybinding in code editor, to switch browser, ... ?
> Laurent.
>

>> Guille

Re: [ANN] More on Keymappings

Camillo Bruni
Hi,

I am currently writing a more complete set of commands for the editors. I ll post soon.

m(^_-)m
camillo

On 2011-02-26, at 14:12, Francisco Ortiz Peñaloza wrote:

> Guille i was using 1.4 and worked excellent, just tried 1.5 and on
> every stroke i made i've got a DNU on #realtarget
>
> Installed on last PharoCore 1.2, should i try it on 1.3?
>
> Great work,
> Fran
>
> On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 5:29 AM, laurent laffont
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 5:42 AM, Guillermo Polito
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> What do we have now?
>>>
>>> - Can provide settings for a set of morphs
>>>
>>> - Can provide settings for a TextEditors (Smalltalk editor and related)
>>>
>>> - Settings integration
>>> I added some methods to the Settings Tree Builder in order to avoid
>>> references from the users code.
>>>
>>> - I ran Slint over it and cleaned it a lot more :). ( And learnt that
>>> Slint is there :P )
>>>
>>> More info in here:  http://guilleel3.blogspot.com/
>>
>> A new blog, cool !
>> Can I have Emacs-like keybinding in code editor, to switch browser, ... ?
>> Laurent.
>>

>>> Guille

Re: [ANN] More on Keymappings

Thanks this is still on my todo to have a look at them.
I want a good keymapper in the system... :)

Stef

On Feb 26, 2011, at 5:42 AM, Guillermo Polito wrote:

> What do we have now?
>
> - Can provide settings for a set of morphs
>
> - Can provide settings for a TextEditors (Smalltalk editor and related)
>
> - Settings integration
> I added some methods to the Settings Tree Builder in order to avoid references from the users code.
>
> - I ran Slint over it and cleaned it a lot more :). ( And learnt that Slint is there :P )
>
> More info in here:  http://guilleel3.blogspot.com/
>
> Guille

Re: [ANN] More on Keymappings

Guillermo Polito
Laurent, do you mean bindings like:

Cmd + a followed by Cmd + b?

Yes, you can and it's written like

$a cmd, $b cmd

On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 4:29 AM, laurent laffont <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 5:42 AM, Guillermo Polito <[hidden email]> wrote:
What do we have now?

- Can provide settings for a set of morphs

- Can provide settings for a TextEditors (Smalltalk editor and related)

- Settings integration
I added some methods to the Settings Tree Builder in order to avoid references from the users code.

- I ran Slint over it and cleaned it a lot more :). ( And learnt that Slint is there :P )

More info in here:  http://guilleel3.blogspot.com/

A new blog, cool !

Can I have Emacs-like keybinding in code editor, to switch browser, ... ?

Laurent.

Guille

Re: [ANN] More on Keymappings

Guillermo Polito
Mmm, If you had 1.4 and updated to 1.5, you will have some problems because I did some refactorings on that... :/.

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 5:42 AM, Guillermo Polito
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> What do we have now?
>>
>> - Can provide settings for a set of morphs
>>
>> - Can provide settings for a TextEditors (Smalltalk editor and related)
>>
>> - Settings integration
>> I added some methods to the Settings Tree Builder in order to avoid
>> references from the users code.
>>
>> - I ran Slint over it and cleaned it a lot more :). ( And learnt that
>> Slint is there :P )
>>
>> More info in here:  http://guilleel3.blogspot.com/
>
> A new blog, cool !
> Can I have Emacs-like keybinding in code editor, to switch browser, ... ?
> Laurent.
>

>> Guille

Re: [ANN] More on Keymappings

Guillermo Polito
Camillo,

What's a more complete set of commands? Can you be more Specific? hehe.

Next thing I want to do is get rid of every hardcoded mapping (i.e from Editor and SmalltalkEditor) and configure it this way...  But It's a lot of work I couldn't do.  Maybe this two weeks I can do something on it since I am on vacation, but my girlfriend will kill me :).

I'd love to know what you're working on so we don't do innecesary work!

Guille

On 2011-02-26, at 14:12, Francisco Ortiz Peñaloza wrote:

> Guille i was using 1.4 and worked excellent, just tried 1.5 and on
> every stroke i made i've got a DNU on #realtarget
>
> Installed on last PharoCore 1.2, should i try it on 1.3?
>
> Great work,
> Fran
>
> On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 5:29 AM, laurent laffont
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 5:42 AM, Guillermo Polito
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> What do we have now?
>>>
>>> - Can provide settings for a set of morphs
>>>
>>> - Can provide settings for a TextEditors (Smalltalk editor and related)
>>>
>>> - Settings integration
>>> I added some methods to the Settings Tree Builder in order to avoid
>>> references from the users code.
>>>
>>> - I ran Slint over it and cleaned it a lot more :). ( And learnt that
>>> Slint is there :P )
>>>
>>> More info in here:  http://guilleel3.blogspot.com/
>>
>> A new blog, cool !
>> Can I have Emacs-like keybinding in code editor, to switch browser, ... ?
>> Laurent.
>>

>>> Guille

Re: [ANN] More on Keymappings

Camillo Bruni
Hey Guille,

Step by step I will try to add most of the TextEditor / SmalltalkEditor keymappings. so far I have committed a basic set.

generally I commit on a 1h basis, so that should be sufficient to track progress ;)

camillo

On 2011-02-26, at 18:54, Guillermo Polito wrote:

> Camillo,
>
> What's a more complete set of commands? Can you be more Specific? hehe.
>
> Next thing I want to do is get rid of every hardcoded mapping (i.e from
> Editor and SmalltalkEditor) and configure it this way...  But It's a lot of
> work I couldn't do.  Maybe this two weeks I can do something on it since I
> am on vacation, but my girlfriend will kill me :).
>
> I'd love to know what you're working on so we don't do innecesary work!
>
> Guille
>
> On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 12:55 PM, Camillo Bruni <[hidden email]>wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am currently writing a more complete set of commands for the editors. I
>> ll post soon.
>>
>> m(^_-)m
>> camillo
>>
>> On 2011-02-26, at 14:12, Francisco Ortiz Peñaloza wrote:
>>
>>> Guille i was using 1.4 and worked excellent, just tried 1.5 and on
>>> every stroke i made i've got a DNU on #realtarget
>>>
>>> Installed on last PharoCore 1.2, should i try it on 1.3?
>>>
>>> Great work,
>>> Fran

>> ?

Re: [ANN] More on Keymappings

Francisco Ortiz Peñaloza
You're telling me that if i do a clean installation of 1.5 it would work?

Thanks in advance,
Francisco

On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 3:50 PM, Guillermo Polito
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Mmm, If you had 1.4 and updated to 1.5, you will have some problems because
> I did some refactorings on that... :/.
>
> On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 10:12 AM, Francisco Ortiz Peñaloza
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Guille i was using 1.4 and worked excellent, just tried 1.5 and on
>> every stroke i made i've got a DNU on #realtarget
>>
>> Installed on last PharoCore 1.2, should i try it on 1.3?
>>
>> Great work,
>> Fran
>>
>> On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 5:29 AM, laurent laffont
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:

>> > A new blog, cool !
>> > Can I have Emacs-like keybinding in code editor, to switch browser, ...
>> > ?
>> > Laurent.

Re: [ANN] More on Keymappings

Tudor Girba
I also I cannot load Keymapping 1.5 in Pharo 1.2. I get DNU for Character>>+. This is due to an initialization in KMKeyEvent (see the attached debug log).

I did the followings:
Gofer it
squeaksource: 'Keymapping';
package: 'ConfigurationOfKeymapping';
load.

(ConfigurationOfKeymapping project version: #stable) load

Am I missing something, or is this version not supposed to work in Pharo 1.2?

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Every thing has its own flow."

PharoDebug.log (41K) Download Attachment

Re: [ANN] More on Keymappings

Tudor Girba
Hi,

I am very interested to get Keymapping integrated into Glamour. Could someone help me to load it?

I tried:
- in Pharo 1.2:
Gofer it squeaksource: 'Keymapping'; package: 'ConfigurationOfKeymapping'; load.
(ConfigurationOfKeymapping project version: #stable) load

- in Pharo 1.3:
Gofer it squeaksource: 'Keymapping'; package: 'ConfigurationOfKeymapping'; load.
(ConfigurationOfKeymapping project version: '1.5') load

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Every thing should have the right to be different."

Re: [ANN] More on Keymappings

Camillo Bruni
Right,

the stable has a preconditio which limits it to pharo 1.2.
Furthermore the initialization code seems to be incompatible as it uses to:do: on Character which is AFAIK not implemented in the core image Pharo 1.3. Hence apply the following changes:

KMKeyEvent class >> initializeControlSequences

$a asciiValue to: $z asciiValue do: [:each |
        d add: each asCharacter -> (each - $a asciiValue + 1)].

then it should work.

m(^_-)m
camillo

On 2011-03-03, at 09:25, Tudor Girba wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am very interested to get Keymapping integrated into Glamour. Could someone help me to load it?
>
> I tried:
> - in Pharo 1.2:
> Gofer it squeaksource: 'Keymapping'; package: 'ConfigurationOfKeymapping'; load.
> (ConfigurationOfKeymapping project version: #stable) load
>
> - in Pharo 1.3:
> Gofer it squeaksource: 'Keymapping'; package: 'ConfigurationOfKeymapping'; load.
> (ConfigurationOfKeymapping project version: '1.5') load
>

> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> On 27 Feb 2011, at 09:59, Tudor Girba wrote:
>
>> I also I cannot load Keymapping 1.5 in Pharo 1.2. I get DNU for Character>>+. This is due to an initialization in KMKeyEvent (see the attached debug log).
>>
>> I did the followings:
>> Gofer it
>> squeaksource: 'Keymapping';
>> package: 'ConfigurationOfKeymapping';
>> load.
>>
>> (ConfigurationOfKeymapping project version: #stable) load
>>
>> Am I missing something, or is this version not supposed to work in Pharo 1.2?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Doru
>>
>> <PharoDebug.log>
>>

>> On 26 Feb 2011, at 21:08, Francisco Ortiz Peñaloza wrote:
>>
>>> You're telling me that if i do a clean installation of 1.5 it would work?
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance,
>>> Francisco

>> --
>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>
>> "Every thing has its own flow."
>>

> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "Every thing should have the right to be different."

Re: [ANN] More on Keymappings

Camillo Bruni
I started on the last Lille sprint a complete rewrite of the Keymapping package. As of now it is not yet functional but the growing test-coverage should help to solve this issue.

m(^_-)m
camillo

On 2011-03-03, at 15:16, Camillo Bruni wrote:

> Right,
>
> the stable has a preconditio which limits it to pharo 1.2.
> Furthermore the initialization code seems to be incompatible as it uses to:do: on Character which is AFAIK not implemented in the core image Pharo 1.3. Hence apply the following changes:
>
> KMKeyEvent class >> initializeControlSequences

> $a asciiValue to: $z asciiValue do: [:each |
> d add: each asCharacter -> (each - $a asciiValue + 1)].
>
> then it should work.
>
> m(^_-)m
> camillo
>

> On 2011-03-03, at 09:25, Tudor Girba wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am very interested to get Keymapping integrated into Glamour. Could someone help me to load it?
>>
>> I tried:
>> - in Pharo 1.2:
>> Gofer it squeaksource: 'Keymapping'; package: 'ConfigurationOfKeymapping'; load.
>> (ConfigurationOfKeymapping project version: #stable) load
>>
>> - in Pharo 1.3:
>> Gofer it squeaksource: 'Keymapping'; package: 'ConfigurationOfKeymapping'; load.
>> (ConfigurationOfKeymapping project version: '1.5') load
>>

>> Cheers,
>> Doru
>>

>> On 27 Feb 2011, at 09:59, Tudor Girba wrote:
>>
>>> I also I cannot load Keymapping 1.5 in Pharo 1.2. I get DNU for Character>>+. This is due to an initialization in KMKeyEvent (see the attached debug log).
>>>
>>> I did the followings:
>>> Gofer it
>>> squeaksource: 'Keymapping';
>>> package: 'ConfigurationOfKeymapping';
>>> load.
>>>
>>> (ConfigurationOfKeymapping project version: #stable) load
>>>
>>> Am I missing something, or is this version not supposed to work in Pharo 1.2?
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Doru
>>>
>>> <PharoDebug.log>

>>> --
>>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>>
>>> "Every thing has its own flow."
>>>

>> --
>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>
>> "Every thing should have the right to be different."

Re: [ANN] More on Keymappings

Guillermo Polito
Camillo, I was fixing some tests and going to refactor some ugly parts of the package.

Is there a way to join forces so we don't step into the other work?

Guille

On 2011-03-03, at 15:16, Camillo Bruni wrote:

> Right,
>
> the stable has a preconditio which limits it to pharo 1.2.
> Furthermore the initialization code seems to be incompatible as it uses to:do: on Character which is AFAIK not implemented in the core image Pharo 1.3. Hence apply the following changes:
>
> KMKeyEvent class >> initializeControlSequences

> $a asciiValue to: $z asciiValue do: [:each |
>       d add: each asCharacter -> (each - $a asciiValue + 1)].
>
> then it should work.
>
> m(^_-)m
> camillo
>

> On 2011-03-03, at 09:25, Tudor Girba wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am very interested to get Keymapping integrated into Glamour. Could someone help me to load it?
>>
>> I tried:
>> - in Pharo 1.2:
>> Gofer it squeaksource: 'Keymapping'; package: 'ConfigurationOfKeymapping'; load.
>> (ConfigurationOfKeymapping project version: #stable) load
>>
>> - in Pharo 1.3:
>> Gofer it squeaksource: 'Keymapping'; package: 'ConfigurationOfKeymapping'; load.
>> (ConfigurationOfKeymapping project version: '1.5') load
>>

>> Cheers,
>> Doru
>>

>> On 27 Feb 2011, at 09:59, Tudor Girba wrote:
>>
>>> I also I cannot load Keymapping 1.5 in Pharo 1.2. I get DNU for Character>>+. This is due to an initialization in KMKeyEvent (see the attached debug log).
>>>
>>> I did the followings:
>>> Gofer it
>>> squeaksource: 'Keymapping';
>>> package: 'ConfigurationOfKeymapping';
>>> load.
>>>
>>> (ConfigurationOfKeymapping project version: #stable) load
>>>
>>> Am I missing something, or is this version not supposed to work in Pharo 1.2?
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Doru
>>>
>>> <PharoDebug.log>

>>> --
>>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>>
>>> "Every thing has its own flow."
>>>

>> --
>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>
>> "Every thing should have the right to be different."

Re: [ANN] More on Keymappings

Camillo Bruni
I can push my changes. but I don't think we should rely too much on your old code.

Im trying to keep the structure of the classes, that was already very nice IMO.
I manly adress the following issues:

- use of arrays as result (dedicatet results object)
- string to match the shortcuts with the incoming keyboard event (dropped all of that and started to work on tests to use the shortcuts directly)
- weird event matching directly on morph (simplified and using a recursive function call now)
- horrible unreadable variable names (wherever I started I tried to put long names to make the code readable)

I suggest we can work together on the new code base, since the interface will stay fairly compatible.

camillo

On 2011-03-13, at 22:08, Guillermo Polito wrote:

> Camillo, I was fixing some tests and going to refactor some ugly parts of
> the package.
>
> Is there a way to join forces so we don't step into the other work?
>
> Guille
>
> On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 6:04 PM, Camillo Bruni <[hidden email]>wrote:
>
>> I started on the last Lille sprint a complete rewrite of the Keymapping
>> package. As of now it is not yet functional but the growing test-coverage
>> should help to solve this issue.
>>
>> m(^_-)m
>> camillo
>>
>> On 2011-03-03, at 15:16, Camillo Bruni wrote:
>>
>>> Right,
>>>
>>> the stable has a preconditio which limits it to pharo 1.2.
>>> Furthermore the initialization code seems to be incompatible as it uses
>> to:do: on Character which is AFAIK not implemented in the core image Pharo
>> 1.3. Hence apply the following changes:
>>>
>>> KMKeyEvent class >> initializeControlSequences

>>> $a asciiValue to: $z asciiValue do: [:each |
>>>      d add: each asCharacter -> (each - $a asciiValue + 1)].
>>>
>>> then it should work.
>>>
>>> m(^_-)m
>>> camillo

>> someone help me to load it?

>> 'ConfigurationOfKeymapping'; load.

>> 'ConfigurationOfKeymapping'; load.

>> Character>>+. This is due to an initialization in KMKeyEvent (see the
>> attached debug log).

>> Pharo 1.2?

>> work?

>> because

>> related)

>> avoid

>> that

Re: [ANN] More on Keymappings

Camillo Bruni
furthermore, lets use a single repos/package (or whatever this is called in MC).
I do not like to commit 3 times while refactoring.
later on we can still split it up so people can actually decide on what to load.

camillo

On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 6:20 PM, Camillo Bruni <[hidden email]> wrote:
I can push my changes. but I don't think we should rely too much on your old code.

Hehe, my old code is not completely mine.  I'll not be responsible of that :P.  I just did a lot of renaming, cleansing, (and make it usable) over the original package.

Please, don't wait to push code! :P  I should be spending some hours in somethin useless if you don't :(.

Im trying to keep the structure of the classes, that was already very nice IMO.
I manly adress the following issues:

- use of arrays as result (dedicatet results object)

To replace the #complete, #partial and #none symbols?  Yes, we have to get rid of them.  I was thinking in other solution, but that one is simple enough.

- string to match the shortcuts with the incoming keyboard event (dropped all of that and started to work on tests to use the shortcuts directly)

I was scared of touch that part :P

On 2011-03-13, at 22:08, Guillermo Polito wrote:

> Camillo, I was fixing some tests and going to refactor some ugly parts of
> the package.
>
> Is there a way to join forces so we don't step into the other work?
>
> Guille
>
> On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 6:04 PM, Camillo Bruni <[hidden email]>wrote:
>
>> I started on the last Lille sprint a complete rewrite of the Keymapping
>> package. As of now it is not yet functional but the growing test-coverage
>> should help to solve this issue.
>>
>> m(^_-)m
>> camillo
>>
>> On 2011-03-03, at 15:16, Camillo Bruni wrote:
>>
>>> Right,
>>>
>>> the stable has a preconditio which limits it to pharo 1.2.
>>> Furthermore the initialization code seems to be incompatible as it uses
>> to:do: on Character which is AFAIK not implemented in the core image Pharo
>> 1.3. Hence apply the following changes:
>>>
>>> KMKeyEvent class >> initializeControlSequences

>>> $a asciiValue to: $z asciiValue do: [:each |
>>>      d add: each asCharacter -> (each - $a asciiValue + 1)].
>>>
>>> then it should work.
>>>
>>> m(^_-)m
>>> camillo

>> someone help me to load it?

>> 'ConfigurationOfKeymapping'; load.

>> 'ConfigurationOfKeymapping'; load.

>> Character>>+. This is due to an initialization in KMKeyEvent (see the
>> attached debug log).

>> Pharo 1.2?

>> work?

>> because

>> related)

>> avoid

>> that

Re: [ANN] More on Keymappings

Tudor Girba
Excellent initiative Camillo!

Regarding multiple packages: Having multiple packages limits the conflicts, and saving them individually (for now) it's a small price to pay.

Cheers,
Doru

On 13 Mar 2011, at 22:28, Camillo Bruni wrote:

> furthermore, lets use a single repos/package (or whatever this is called in MC).
> I do not like to commit 3 times while refactoring.
> later on we can still split it up so people can actually decide on what to load.
>
> camillo
>
> On 2011-03-13, at 22:20, Camillo Bruni wrote:
>
>> I can push my changes. but I don't think we should rely too much on your old code.
>>
>> Im trying to keep the structure of the classes, that was already very nice IMO.
>> I manly adress the following issues:
>>
>> - use of arrays as result (dedicatet results object)
>> - string to match the shortcuts with the incoming keyboard event (dropped all of that and started to work on tests to use the shortcuts directly)
>> - weird event matching directly on morph (simplified and using a recursive function call now)
>> - horrible unreadable variable names (wherever I started I tried to put long names to make the code readable)
>>
>> I suggest we can work together on the new code base, since the interface will stay fairly compatible.
>>
>> camillo
>>
>> On 2011-03-13, at 22:08, Guillermo Polito wrote:
>>
>>> Camillo, I was fixing some tests and going to refactor some ugly parts of
>>> the package.
>>>
>>> Is there a way to join forces so we don't step into the other work?
>>>
>>> Guille

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Value is always contextual."

Re: [ANN] More on Keymappings

Camillo Bruni
I pushed everying into a single Keymapping package for now. As soon as there is full functionality we should separate it again.

camillo

On 2011-03-13, at 22:40, Tudor Girba wrote:

> Excellent initiative Camillo!
>
> Regarding multiple packages: Having multiple packages limits the conflicts, and saving them individually (for now) it's a small price to pay.
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> On 13 Mar 2011, at 22:28, Camillo Bruni wrote:
>
>> furthermore, lets use a single repos/package (or whatever this is called in MC).
>> I do not like to commit 3 times while refactoring.
>> later on we can still split it up so people can actually decide on what to load.
>>
>> camillo
>>
>> On 2011-03-13, at 22:20, Camillo Bruni wrote:
>>
>>> I can push my changes. but I don't think we should rely too much on your old code.
>>>
>>> Im trying to keep the structure of the classes, that was already very nice IMO.
>>> I manly adress the following issues:
>>>
>>> - use of arrays as result (dedicatet results object)
>>> - string to match the shortcuts with the incoming keyboard event (dropped all of that and started to work on tests to use the shortcuts directly)
>>> - weird event matching directly on morph (simplified and using a recursive function call now)
>>> - horrible unreadable variable names (wherever I started I tried to put long names to make the code readable)
>>>
>>> I suggest we can work together on the new code base, since the interface will stay fairly compatible.
>>>
>>> camillo

> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "Value is always contextual."