[ANN] New Seaside tutorial

michaelperscheid
Dear list,

We proudly present a new Seaside tutorial (for Squeak 3.10 and Seaside 2.8).
This tutorial was produced by the Software Architecture Group at the
Hasso-Plattner-Institute (University of Potsdam). In ten chapters we
describe step by step the development of a ToDo-application and thereby
demonstrate the main parts of the sophisticated web framework Seaside.
Since this is the first version we hope that you can help to improve the
quality by providing feedback.

Have a look at: http://www.swa.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/seaside/tutorial

Regards
Michael Perscheid

Re: [ANN] New Seaside tutorial

John D'Ausilio
Michael, I'm unable to move past the first page .. the links at the
top resolve to "localhost:8002" ...

jd

On 10/19/07, Michael Perscheid <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear list,
>
> We proudly present a new Seaside tutorial (for Squeak 3.10 and Seaside 2.8).
> This tutorial was produced by the Software Architecture Group at the
> Hasso-Plattner-Institute (University of Potsdam). In ten chapters we
> describe step by step the development of a ToDo-application and thereby
> demonstrate the main parts of the sophisticated web framework Seaside.
> Since this is the first version we hope that you can help to improve the
> quality by providing feedback.
>
> Have a look at: http://www.swa.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/seaside/tutorial
>
> Regards
> Michael Perscheid

Re: [ANN] New Seaside tutorial

John D'Ausilio
Ah, never mind .. it works with Internet Exploder, but not with Firefox :(

jd

On 10/19/07, John D'Ausilio <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Michael, I'm unable to move past the first page .. the links at the
> top resolve to "localhost:8002" ...
>
> jd
>
> On 10/19/07, Michael Perscheid <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Dear list,
> >
> > We proudly present a new Seaside tutorial (for Squeak 3.10 and Seaside 2.8).
> > This tutorial was produced by the Software Architecture Group at the
> > Hasso-Plattner-Institute (University of Potsdam). In ten chapters we
> > describe step by step the development of a ToDo-application and thereby
> > demonstrate the main parts of the sophisticated web framework Seaside.
> > Since this is the first version we hope that you can help to improve the
> > quality by providing feedback.
> >
> > Have a look at: http://www.swa.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/seaside/tutorial
> >
> > Regards
> > Michael Perscheid

RE: [ANN] New Seaside tutorial

michaelperscheid
Hmmm very mysterious,... just this minute I have talked to our server
administrator and we both cannot resolve your problem.
Our tests show that in Opera, IE 7.0 and Firefox all things are working
correctly. Can you describe the bug a little more precise, please?

Regards
Michael

Re: [ANN] New Seaside tutorial

John D'Ausilio
hmmm .. very odd .. it's working in Firefox now just fine. Earlier,
when I clicked on any chapter past the overview it resolved to
"http://localhost:8002/seaside/tutorial".