[ANN] New Universe browser

Damien Cassou-3
Hi,

Damien Pollet and I have just released our first version of a new
universe browser based on OmniBrowser. It can be loaded from the
universe (category 'Group Development', name 'Universes OmniBrowser').

Please test it and report bugs, wishes, comments... Two screenshots
are attached to the mail.

You can even code if you want: http://www.squeaksource.com/OBUniverse/.

Thank you

--
Damien Cassou

universeOB-1.png (26K) Download Attachment
universeOB-2.png (23K) Download Attachment

Re: [ANN] New Universe browser

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi-2
Great.

I will test when have time.

Great Work.

Damien Cassou escribió:

> Hi,
>
> Damien Pollet and I have just released our first version of a new
> universe browser based on OmniBrowser. It can be loaded from the
> universe (category 'Group Development', name 'Universes OmniBrowser').
>
> Please test it and report bugs, wishes, comments... Two screenshots
> are attached to the mail.
>
> You can even code if you want: http://www.squeaksource.com/OBUniverse/.
>
> Thank you

Re: [ANN] New Universe browser

Damien Cassou-3
Open it with 'OBUBrowser open'.

2007/4/23, Giuseppe Luigi Punzi <[hidden email]>:

> Great.
>
> I will test when have time.
>
> Great Work.
>
> Damien Cassou escribió:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Damien Pollet and I have just released our first version of a new
> > universe browser based on OmniBrowser. It can be loaded from the
> > universe (category 'Group Development', name 'Universes OmniBrowser').
> >
> > Please test it and report bugs, wishes, comments... Two screenshots
> > are attached to the mail.
> >
> > You can even code if you want: http://www.squeaksource.com/OBUniverse/.
> >
> > Thank you

Damien Cassou