[ANN] New update on my current work

Stéphane Rollandin
Hello all,

I just uploaded a new image introducing my current work, with notably
the development snapshot of a 2.5D game engine.

It is all explained here:

http://www.zogotounga.net/comp/squeak/rogue.htm

Re: [ANN] New update on my current work

Edgar De Cleene
Thanks for your work.
And could you make a 64 bit version ? Mac users of Big Sur need all was 64
bits.

Le 10/10/2020 à 10:56, Edgar J. De Cleene a écrit :
> Thanks for your work.
> And could you make a 64 bit version ? Mac users of Big Sur need all was 64
> bits.

Ah, ok, I'll do so.

Best,

Re: [ANN] New update on my current work

Stéphane Rollandin

Re: [ANN] New update on my current work

Squeak - Dev mailing list
cool stuff!

thx

---- On Sat, 10 Oct 2020 10:16:35 -0400 Stéphane Rollandin <[hidden email]> wrote ----

Re: [ANN] New update on my current work

timrowledge

> On 2020-10-10, at 7:16 AM, Stéphane Rollandin <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> The image is now 64 bit:
>
> http://www.zogotounga.net/comp/squeak/rogue.htm

Works just fine on my iMac. That's interesting stuff.

tim
Strange OpCodes: PWB: Put to Waste Basket

Re: [ANN] New update on my current work

Edgar De Cleene
Very thanks.
Runs smoothly and give a lot of things to learn.
This .image should be on Squeak.org page as example of what people can do
with Squeak.
And lots of talent :=)

Edgar
@morplenauta