[ANN] Reduced Cuis Updated

1 message Options

[ANN] Reduced Cuis Updated

Edgar De Cleene
http://ftp.squeak.org/various_images/SqueakLight/Cuis3.1r.4e.zip

I delete the previous and replace for this.

Enhancements from previous
Now you could import most .morph and .obj coming from Squeak and Pharo .
The red InfoMoprh showing the current .cs and the mouse position comes from
my original SqueakLight and is 2008 dated.
You can now change the background color , the Form for ColorPickerMorph
comes from SqueakRos4.3-11883 via exporting the .obj.
I add FileContentsBrowser compatible with Squeak for browsing external code
via FileList

And all is 2.3 Mb so I proud of doing more with less , previous was 2.5 mb

Enjoy the Carnaval

Edgar