[ANN] Registration for Pharo Days 2019 open!

1 message Options

[ANN] Registration for Pharo Days 2019 open!

EstebanLM
Dear all,

I am pleased to announce that registration for Pharo Days 2019 is now open!

Pharo days is a gathering of the Pharo community to exchange, discuss and code with your online colleagues.
Join us to share your experiences and help to make a better Pharo!

To register, please proceed to the Pharo Days 2019 web page: https://pharo.org/2019PharoDays, or go directly to the association event: https://association.pharo.org/event-3255426.
(Yes, the schedule is still to be defined, stay tuned).

If there are any questions or problems, I am happy to answer them.

Esteban

Ps: I’m sorry for multiple posts ;)