[ANN] RoelTyper on SqueakMap

stéphane ducasse-2
Hi guys

Roel just told me that he registered today his type inferencer (fast
and small) on SqueakMap.
I think that it can be really interesting for eCompletion to use it.

I said to roel that it would be good to have it as a package on
squeaksource. :)
I will probably do it.

Re: [ANN] RoelTyper on SqueakMap

Ruben Bakker
Hi Stef,

It's difficult to surprise you ;-).
Today I asked Roel for his permission and then integrated eCompletion
with his RoelTyper. Cool stuff, more infos later.

Ruben

On 2/20/06, stéphane ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> Roel just told me that he registered today his type inferencer (fast
> and small) on SqueakMap.
> I think that it can be really interesting for eCompletion to use it.
>
> I said to roel that it would be good to have it as a package on
> squeaksource. :)
> I will probably do it.
>
> Stef

Re: [ANN] RoelTyper on SqueakMap

stéphane ducasse-2

> Hi Stef,
>
> It's difficult to surprise you ;-).
> Today I asked Roel for his permission and then integrated eCompletion
> with his RoelTyper. Cool stuff, more infos later.

Excellent.
My students love your package (and me too now that I saw them using it
I'm using it too).

Stef

PS: we need more of this kind of tools :)