[ANN] Rompecabezas (puzzle), this time with almost real pieces

1 message Options

[ANN] Rompecabezas (puzzle), this time with almost real pieces

Edgar J. De Cleene
I should say thanks to Jerome Peace for his work and to my student Ursula
for taking the Rompecabezas (Puzzle) from collecting dust.

In this week I  produce a RTS small image .

I could do a Monticello package , but still I don't know how package the
code and one .morph and five .jpg files in .mcz format.

What I know is how produce a autoloading .sar file with all for 3.9 use, but
last time SqueakSource don't let me upload a .sar.

Any help ?

Edgar

Picture 4.jpg (60K) Download Attachment